Each year we see articles floating around about what to get the older adults in our lives. But what about those stressed out caregivers who care for them? What do you get them?
Here are 5 ideas for gifts to get Caregivers
- Enroll them in a food of the month club! Who doesn’t like receiving something each month? And if you make it something like fruit you have also contributed to their health and wellness.
- Give them a day off each month. Make it the same day each month like the first Friday of every month so they can plan something fun such as a nail day or a meal and a movie.
- Give them an online gym membership. From Peloton to Beachbody there are several options for online on-demand workout subscriptions. Even less vigorous exercises, like Yoga and Tai Chi, can be found online, often accompanied with the added bonus of getting to be a part of a community of like-minded individuals.
- Purchase season tickets to the Opera or Musical season. Offer to either go with them or watch their loved one so they can go with a friend.
- Housekeeping or lawn care! Offer to help clean the house or lawn or, better yet, hire someone to do it.